Instagram is a photo app available for Apple and Android mobile users. The app allows users to be creative by letting them apply one of the 18 featured digital filters to their photos then upload and share them with others.
With more than 80 million Instagram users, now might be a great time for you to hop on Instagram if you aren’t already.
Here are a few tips to help you use Instagram for your real estate business.
Build your inventory. Post a picture of every … Continue reading
Twitter recently made an announcement that they updated their logo.
Please contact our customer support team at 1-800-492-6777
if you need to get the Twitter logo updated on your Agent Image website!
Facebook recently added 5 different levels of admins to their Facebook fanpages: Â Manager,Â Content Creator,Â Moderator,Â Advertiser andÂ Insights Analyst.
What do these levels mean for you and your real estate business?
Facebook automatically defaults all users to Manager access.
If you have an assistant that is helping you manage your real estate Facebook fan page, you may want to change their admin status from a Manager to a Content Creator.
The Manager level should be reserved for the owner of your real estate business for which the fan page was created.
Only the Manager level can add new admins, change the roles of current admins and remove admins.
If … Continue reading
If you’re bored silly of writing long text entries and endless statistics for your real estate blog or website, Â inject some creativity to your marketing and create an Infographic.
Infographics are simple, graphic representations of information or data, used to present complex info quickly and clearly.
Take a look at this real estate infographic sample on Home Affordability from CreditScore.
Here’s why we like infographic as a marketing technique:
1. Simplicity and appeal.
Unless your prospects have the time of day, Â they probably won’t read the long text content on your site’s Buyer/Seller resource page.
Infographics segregate data into bite-sized chunks, accompanied … Continue reading
QR codes are commonly read using scanners on mobile devices, but what if you want to decode a QR directly from your web browser, and your celphone isn’t nearby?
QRreader is an extension for Google Chrome which can easily read QR codes directly from the web browser and fetch the data inside the code just byÂ right clicking on the code image.
Show me how:
Install or open your Chrome browser.
Get QRreaderÂ here. and install.
Right click on the QR image sample on the left, then select “Read QR code from image” from the context menu. Wait until it scans your code.
If the QR code contains … Continue reading
Having the right plugins for your real estate blog site is one of the best ways to maximize the functionality of your site. Here’s a starter list of plugins that you may want to consider on your real estate WordPress site:
Akismet (Spam Blocker). Spam is a definite headache, but with the Akismet spam killer, Â you can filter out the spam from comments on your posts and web forms. It’s free to use on personal blogs and $5/mo for small business sites or blogs.
All in One SEO Pack. Optimizes your site … Continue reading
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate