Real estate agents have different tools they can use to get new sellers to list their homes with them, but your real estate website can be the most powerful tool that you have — as long as you nurture it.
Take a look at your website right now and answer these questions:
Is your profile page up-to-date?
Are you showcasing your recently sold listings?
Does your homepage include an MLS quick search and/or featured properties?
Are the photos on your own property listings page appealing?
Does your homepage include a lead capture form?
Does your homepage include your phone # and email?
Is your phone# and email very … Continue reading
People assume that they can just put up a website and the leads will come pouring in. Well that’s like opening up a new storefront, but not having a business sign to tell people who you are and that you’re open for business. Â Once your site is up and running, you need to do some online marketing to get your website out there.
Here are a few ways to market your real estate website and increase your website leads:
Google pay-per-click. This is a sponsored ad on Google and you pay everytime someone clicks on your ad. Â The link should go to … Continue reading
Real estate professionals are now making the most out of the digital marketing revolution by utilizing any medium and platform they can to market their services.
Aside from a professional Â website, you can create your own real estate video as a preview of what your company can offer or a teaser of what your latest featured property looks like. Here are some tips on how you can make your real estate videos sell:
1. No “This is the table… This is the kitchen… This is the bathroom…”
When giving a guided tour of the home, pointing to the living room and saying that … Continue reading
If you’re bored silly of writing long text entries and endless statistics for your real estate blog or website, Â inject some creativity to your marketing and create an Infographic.
Infographics are simple, graphic representations of information or data, used to present complex info quickly and clearly.
Take a look at this real estate infographic sample on Home Affordability from CreditScore.
Here’s why we like infographic as a marketing technique:
1. Simplicity and appeal.
Unless your prospects have the time of day, Â they probably won’t read the long text content on your site’s Buyer/Seller resource page.
Infographics segregate data into bite-sized chunks, accompanied … Continue reading
QR codes are commonly read using scanners on mobile devices, but what if you want to decode a QR directly from your web browser, and your celphone isn’t nearby?
QRreader is an extension for Google Chrome which can easily read QR codes directly from the web browser and fetch the data inside the code just byÂ right clicking on the code image.
Show me how:
Install or open your Chrome browser.
Get QRreaderÂ here. and install.
Right click on the QR image sample on the left, then select “Read QR code from image” from the context menu. Wait until it scans your code.
If the QR code contains … Continue reading
A convenient alternative to sit-down meetings is web conferencing and real estate agents, brokers and company executives should take advantage of its many benefits.
With functionalities like video chatting, real-time voice conference and file sharing, it’s now easy to hold web-based seminars, training lectures, online listing presentations and quick meetings. Participants from different locations can avoid the hassle and cost of physical travel; and marketers are leveraging webinars to promote their company and educate people about a certain market trend, product or service. If you like to try web conferencing for your company or clients, here are some popular ones … Continue reading
Social media for real estate is more than just hype. With every kind of content being shared on the internet these days, this platform can be taken advantage of as an instant way of Â reaching out to people who are looking for a competent real estate professional.
While print advertising and word of mouth marketing definitely isn’t dead, social media has the advantage of virally spreading the word about your company, services and expertise. Whether it involves real estate blogs or networking sites such as Facebook, your online interaction with potential clients are … Continue reading
These days, it’s an ever-increasing challenge to catch and retain the attention of home buyers and sellers. When it comes to making an initial impression to a potential client, Â a listing’s photo and headline will definitely play a major part in grabbing their attention.
Agent Image gives some quick tips to help you write a winning headline for your property listing:
Let your text stand out. Your headline won’t stand out in listing aggregation sites if you start with abbreviated details like the number of bedrooms or bathrooms. Relevant, descriptive words convey a more … Continue reading
Coming up with new ideas for your realtor blog or website can be a real challenge at times. Wondering what else is there to write about?Â Agent Image gathers some topic ideas you can run through every time you’re short of inspiration:
Hot spots. Everything from the best restaurants, beautiful,family-friendly parks, and the most historic places in the neighbourhood is sure to be interesting. Add some personal flavor by indicating your favorites and share short anecdotes on your favorite events there.
Home Staging Tips. Easy and affordable ways people can keep their homes … Continue reading
Great news for our readers who are looking for cheap domain names from a trusted, reliable registrar — our .coms are now only $10.99/year!
GoDaddy’s pricing is currently at $11.99, so you can save more with Agent Image domains especially if you’re thinking of multiple registrations.Â This lowered-pricing promo is also available for our other popular domains such as .info, .net, .org, .biz, and .mobi. For more information, head on over to http://agentimagedomains.com
Owning several domain names or registering alternative versions of your primary domain name allows you to:
Run targeted marketing campaigns that revolves … Continue reading
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate