If you’re bored silly of writing long text entries and endless statistics for your real estate blog or website, Â inject some creativity to your marketing and create an Infographic.
Infographics are simple, graphic representations of information or data, used to present complex info quickly and clearly.
Take a look at this real estate infographic sample on Home Affordability from CreditScore.
Here’s why we like infographic as a marketing technique:
1. Simplicity and appeal.
Unless your prospects have the time of day, Â they probably won’t read the long text content on your site’s Buyer/Seller resource page.
Infographics segregate data into bite-sized chunks, accompanied … Continue reading
QR codes are commonly read using scanners on mobile devices, but what if you want to decode a QR directly from your web browser, and your celphone isn’t nearby?
QRreader is an extension for Google Chrome which can easily read QR codes directly from the web browser and fetch the data inside the code just byÂ right clicking on the code image.
Show me how:
Install or open your Chrome browser.
Get QRreaderÂ here. and install.
Right click on the QR image sample on the left, then select “Read QR code from image” from the context menu. Wait until it scans your code.
If the QR code contains … Continue reading
The best web design companies are always on the lookout for trends and features on how to make their clients’ business websites above par. In recent years, developers and visionaries have come up with improved technology-touch screen, social media, HTML5, CSS3, smart phones, tablets, and multi-support browsers-and it is a web designer’s job to leverage these tools to create effective websites and marketing materials. With the year almost coming to an end, here are some of the common website trends that we have seen this 2011.
Websites of 2010 and … Continue reading
Just when you thought you have the best website ever, along comes the platform that both website owners and web designers are taking advantage of. Once associated solely with blogging, WordPress is now a full-powered content management system (CMS) that can be developed to get a great-looking, content-rich and SEO-friendly site.
WordPress is already being used by thousands of business websites, both large and small. Here are just some of the advantages of using WordPress for your real estate website:
SEO Optimization -Businesses who use WordPress-powered websites enjoy more visibility on search engines. This SEO-friendly platform automatically boosts … Continue reading
These days, it’s an ever-increasing challenge to catch and retain the attention of home buyers and sellers. When it comes to making an initial impression to a potential client, Â a listing’s photo and headline will definitely play a major part in grabbing their attention.
Agent Image gives some quick tips to help you write a winning headline for your property listing:
Let your text stand out. Your headline won’t stand out in listing aggregation sites if you start with abbreviated details like the number of bedrooms or bathrooms. Relevant, descriptive words convey a more … Continue reading
Every element on your homepage contributes to your visitors’ initial impression of you and your company. For first time visitors, your real estate website says more than you think. Your goal is to encourage visitors to look at your listings, browse longer and hopefully convert them into clients.
Here, Agent Image reviews some of our premium designed home pages and highlights a few points on why we think they are examples of websites that will help you take your real estate business to the next level.
Brand + Design + User Experience
Unless your viewer … Continue reading
Do you ever wonder why you aren’t getting as many leads as you think you should? Oftentimes, the solution to this problem doesn’t take more than a quick revamp of your real estate website and an efficient follow-up system. Follow these practical tips and you’re on your way to yielding more leads.
Add fresh content – Leaving the same page on your real estate website for months on end sends out a signal to customers that you aren’t up to date. It is important that you update your content every two to three months to show that … Continue reading
Real estate market conditions may have hit an all-time low, but that doesn’t necessarily mean the end of the road for realtors. As any top agent will tell you, the first step to recovery during a down market is to adopt the right attitude and accept the market conditions as they are. While pundits have shown optimism by forecasting improvements within a year, the best way to survive until then is by staying positive and examining all your options. Here are some tips and pointers to help real estate agents brave these dire times and even come out on top:
Integrate … Continue reading
Google, Yahoo and Bing all state in their guidelines that great written content is the key to search results. Yet most of the content found on many real estate websites these days feels templated, generic and not at all engaging. Many real estate pros overlook the fact that putting in time and effort in creating unique and interesting website content can do wonders for your real estate blog or website.
With literally thousands of real estate websites out there, how do you brand yourself, drive traffic to your site and keep home buyers and sellers engaged at the same time? … Continue reading
Agent Image customers will be happy to know that they will be given enhanced email capabilities as part of the online real estate website’s efforts to improve the business services of their clients.
Existing customers are being invited to upgrade their business email via Gmail to Google Apps – with the $199.00 fee waived as an added treat. It’s no industry secret that Google offers the best in industry security, trust, 50x more email storage than the industry average, proven cost savings and a 99.9% up-time reliability guarantee – allowing you to boost productivity and efficiency in this highly competitive real … Continue reading
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate