In a study done the previous year, marketers have planned to increase their mobile budget by 70%. Mobile apps aren’t just an accessory to businesses anymore but are becoming a great avenue for more sales. Â It’s about time you develop a real estate mobile app and look into incorporating these 4 essential features in it.
1. Push Notifications.
These are alerts delivered by the app (e.g. update downloads).
Anticipating your users needs is an makes for an effective push.
Your real estate mobile app can alert users of new listings, open house schedules or even meetings with you.Just make sure you put value in … Continue reading
Even RealtorsÂ© have jumped on the Tablet wagon. Â Most consider it as the most valuable gadget among other mobile devices. Â For some, it may just be a luxury item but it’s greatly beneficial.
One of the top advantages of having Tablet PC is being able to get your work done almost anywhere and while on the go. Not to mention it’s very travel friendly.
A Tablet PC may have limited functionality compared to a laptop but that means it costs less to support. Â It’s relatively rare for viruses or spywares to penetrate into it.
Some real estate agents taker their Tablet PC with … Continue reading
The fact that people are now using their mobile devices to browse the web also means that they are starting to use it for other things like searches, entertainment, and more importantly, purchasing. Â Listed below are 5 reasons why your real estate business should have a mobile website.
The Rise of Mobile Device Usage
Out of 7 billion people in the world, 5.9 billion are mobile phone owners and 1.2 billion use their phones to browse the web.
In the US, there was a 55% increase in smartphone subscriptions to make for 98 million smartphone subscribers.
Mobile devices account for 8.49% of website hits.
Touch … Continue reading
Real estate agents have different tools they can use to get new sellers to list their homes with them, but your real estate website can be the most powerful tool that you have — as long as you nurture it.
Take a look at your website right now and answer these questions:
Is your profile page up-to-date?
Are you showcasing your recently sold listings?
Does your homepage include an MLS quick search and/or featured properties?
Are the photos on your own property listings page appealing?
Does your homepage include a lead capture form?
Does your homepage include your phone # and email?
Is your phone# and email very … Continue reading
The much awaited iPhone5 was recently made available at Apple Stores, with first week sales topping $5 million, just 3 days after its September 21 launch.
If you already have the iPhone4 or 4s, you’re probably wondering if it’s worth the upgrade. Here is what’s different:
The display has been made taller, not wider so you can see more of your content
The iPhone5 is thinner and lighter than previous iPhones
Web pages will load 2.1 times faster due to the new A6 Processor
iOS 6 is built into the phone
Apple has increased the battery life to 225 hours on standby and 8 hours … Continue reading
Instagram is a photo app available for Apple and Android mobile users. The app allows users to be creative by letting them apply one of the 18 featured digital filters to their photos then upload and share them with others.
With more than 80 million Instagram users, now might be a great time for you to hop on Instagram if you aren’t already.
Here are a few tips to help you use Instagram for your real estate business.
Build your inventory. Post a picture of every … Continue reading
If you are a businessman, a web professional or just any other technology-dependent citizen, then you must be using your email on a daily basis more than the average person. If you are using Gmail, then you may want to install this one.
What is Gmail Meter?
Gmail Meter as an app script that provides stats on the usage of your Gmail account, even better than how “Google Account Activity” has metered your Google account.
What use is this to you?
Knowing these numbers can optimize your Gmail usage and help you in maintaining efficiency in reading and delivering your messages.
What does Gmail … Continue reading
Real estate professionals are now making the most out of the digital marketing revolution by utilizing any medium and platform they can to market their services.
Aside from a professional Â website, you can create your own real estate video as a preview of what your company can offer or a teaser of what your latest featured property looks like. Here are some tips on how you can make your real estate videos sell:
1. No “This is the table… This is the kitchen… This is the bathroom…”
When giving a guided tour of the home, pointing to the living room and saying that … Continue reading
If you’re bored silly of writing long text entries and endless statistics for your real estate blog or website, Â inject some creativity to your marketing and create an Infographic.
Infographics are simple, graphic representations of information or data, used to present complex info quickly and clearly.
Take a look at this real estate infographic sample on Home Affordability from CreditScore.
Here’s why we like infographic as a marketing technique:
1. Simplicity and appeal.
Unless your prospects have the time of day, Â they probably won’t read the long text content on your site’s Buyer/Seller resource page.
Infographics segregate data into bite-sized chunks, accompanied … Continue reading
QR codes are commonly read using scanners on mobile devices, but what if you want to decode a QR directly from your web browser, and your celphone isn’t nearby?
QRreader is an extension for Google Chrome which can easily read QR codes directly from the web browser and fetch the data inside the code just byÂ right clicking on the code image.
Show me how:
Install or open your Chrome browser.
Get QRreaderÂ here. and install.
Right click on the QR image sample on the left, then select “Read QR code from image” from the context menu. Wait until it scans your code.
If the QR code contains … Continue reading
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate