Posted on November 25, 2011 by
A convenient alternative to sit-down meetings is web conferencing and real estate agents, brokers and company executives should take advantage of its many benefits.
With functionalities like video chatting, real-time voice conference and file sharing, it’s now easy to hold web-based seminars, training lectures, online listing presentations and quick meetings. Participants from different locations can avoid the hassle and cost of physical travel; and marketers are leveraging webinars to promote their company and educate people about a certain market trend, product or service. If you like to try web conferencing for your company or clients, here are some popular ones to checkout.
A flexible and easy-to-use web conferencing service that brings real-time functionality to a whole new level. GoToMeeting offers flat-rate monthly and annual pricing, unlimited meetings for up to 15 attendees and compatibility with cost-effective phone options like toll-free and VoIP.
Cost: $49/mo – $149/mo
Free Trial: Yes, 30 days
The WebEx Meeting Center gives you a single meeting room capable of supporting 25 simultaneous users. Presenters can share prepared presentations, uploaded documents, or any application running on the host’s desktop.
Free Trial: Yes, 14 days
Has all the features like phone and video conference tools, whiteboards, lead sessions and more. Adobe Connect Pro creates a conference room that audiences, co-hosts and participants can access through a unique URL. Aside from online conferencing, this service can handle e-learning sessions through interaction-inspired web tools. Aside from the common video chat and file sharing, sessions can also be recorded for documentation and future viewing.
Free Trial: Yes, 14 days
Aside from free phone conferencing and Skype integration, Yugma offers full functionality for multiple platforms and browsers, allowing users to share desktops, record and playback meetings, conduct whiteboard sessions, etc. With a focus on audio and chat features,however, Yugma still lacks true video conferencing functionality.
Free or $9.95/mo – $159.95/mo
Free Trial: yes
This is a free and simple web conferencing tool that has the essential features of an online meeting and desktop-sharing. This service is good for smaller meetings of up to 10 participants.
A simple-to-use, web-based conferencing tool which doesn’t require an application download. It works on popular browsers and on mobile devices. The HD multi video conferencing option is only available for the more expensive Pro version.
Free Trial: yes, 14 days
Offers two solutions: ClickMeeting that enables users to set up meetings for up to 25 participants, and ClickWebinar that offers companies live video conference streaming for 100 to 1,000 attendees. You can also customize your conference room with your own branding,logos, fonts, colors, and graphics.
Free Trial: yes, 30 days
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate