We’re not saying to meddle in their personal lives. Â However, in honor of the month of February and that Valentine’s Day is only more or less a week away, here are some findings about dating and real estate from a survey conducted by Harris Interactive (as commissioned by Trulia).
Only 28% of those surveyed said they’d prefer someone who owned a home. The percentage of women preferring to date homeowners is bigger than men’s.
Owning a property does not pose a sign that an individual is ready for marriage or even a long term relationship, though it connotes that the individual is … Continue reading
The much awaited iPhone5 was recently made available at Apple Stores, with first week sales topping $5 million, just 3 days after its September 21 launch.
If you already have the iPhone4 or 4s, you’re probably wondering if it’s worth the upgrade. Here is what’s different:
The display has been made taller, not wider so you can see more of your content
The iPhone5 is thinner and lighter than previous iPhones
Web pages will load 2.1 times faster due to the new A6 Processor
iOS 6 is built into the phone
Apple has increased the battery life to 225 hours on standby and 8 hours … Continue reading
If you are a businessman, a web professional or just any other technology-dependent citizen, then you must be using your email on a daily basis more than the average person. If you are using Gmail, then you may want to install this one.
What is Gmail Meter?
Gmail Meter as an app script that provides stats on the usage of your Gmail account, even better than how “Google Account Activity” has metered your Google account.
What use is this to you?
Knowing these numbers can optimize your Gmail usage and help you in maintaining efficiency in reading and delivering your messages.
What does Gmail … Continue reading
Yahoo! Real Estate takes the #1 spot as the most popular real estate-related website in January followed by HGTV FrontDoor. Online consumer intellgence company, Experian Hitwise, lists the rest of the top 10; ranked by visits for the week ending 01/28/2012.
For more real estate news and real estate tech tips,Â Like us on Facebook and Twitter.
Trulia is one of the top real estate resource sites that cater to buyers, sellers, agents and brokers, with Reuters reporting in 2010 that the site is being visited by 11 million visitors every month.
Recently, Trulia has launched a “Post-to-Craigslist” rentals feature that easily allows you to post your Trulia rentals listings directly to Craigslist. Good thing is, you don’t need a Craigslist account if you don’t have one already. And if you want to try out this feature:
Log on to Trulia with your user ID and password. If you still don’t have an ID, … Continue reading
Hey fellow real estate professionals, need an idea to reconnect with your existing clients and leads? If you’re in the Los Angeles area, here’s an interesting casting call for redesigning your home interior by a celebrity home designer on a major cable t.v. show. Feel free to send this information to your clients who may be interested in a make-over for their home:
Authentic Entertainment (Bravo’s Flipping out; TLC’s Toddlers & Tiaras) is seeking charismatic, upscale, sophisticated couples and families in the greater Los Angeles area for a new network makeover series for … Continue reading
Based on 146 areas taken into consideration, Realtor.com reports that 6 out of the 10 rising markets consisted of southern metro areas. The resulting ten markets had the largest year-over-year increase in their median price list, gathered in April of this year.
To come up with the median age inventory of each market, the list date of a property was subtracted from either the end listing date or the end of the time period, depending on which was earlier. The study also took the median of all the resulting individual days as found … Continue reading
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate