An email signature is one of the least expensive ways of promoting your real estate company without the need for aggressive advertising. As a real estate agent, your email signature is a reflection of you and your business, so make it as professional-looking as possible. Still, there are some common errors you should avoid to make sure that it remains an asset to your business. Read up on some advice and improve the way you use your email signature!
Keep it short and sweet. 4 to 6 lines should do. The goal of your email signature is … Continue reading
Whether you’re an agent or an individual trying to sell your own home, few online real estate websites can give your listings better exposure than Trulia. If you haven’t already heard of it, Trulia is a popular real estate search engine that has revolutionized the business by offering a trove of resources, tools and an active online community to help people find homes for sale. The site is also a reference for local real estate market info and allows you to connect directly with other real estate professionals via Trulia Voices.
To give you an idea of … Continue reading
Coming up with an effective marketing plan and implementing it doesn’t have to be an expensive process for your real estate business. If you are a rookie with more time than money to spend on growing your business, knowing what to prioritize is the key to successful marketing. If looking to eventually own your own real estate business one day is your main objective, you must never underestimate the power of a well-thought out marketing plan.
As you learn the ropes, a clearer picture of what works and doesn’t work slowly develops. Once you have a well-rounded … Continue reading
Do you ever wonder why you aren’t getting as many leads as you think you should? Oftentimes, the solution to this problem doesn’t take more than a quick revamp of your real estate website and an efficient follow-up system. Follow these practical tips and you’re on your way to yielding more leads.
Add fresh content – Leaving the same page on your real estate website for months on end sends out a signal to customers that you aren’t up to date. It is important that you update your content every two to three months to show that … Continue reading
Real estate market conditions may have hit an all-time low, but that doesn’t necessarily mean the end of the road for realtors. As any top agent will tell you, the first step to recovery during a down market is to adopt the right attitude and accept the market conditions as they are. While pundits have shown optimism by forecasting improvements within a year, the best way to survive until then is by staying positive and examining all your options. Here are some tips and pointers to help real estate agents brave these dire times and even come out on top:
Integrate … Continue reading
Google, Yahoo and Bing all state in their guidelines that great written content is the key to search results. Yet most of the content found on many real estate websites these days feels templated, generic and not at all engaging. Many real estate pros overlook the fact that putting in time and effort in creating unique and interesting website content can do wonders for your real estate blog or website.
With literally thousands of real estate websites out there, how do you brand yourself, drive traffic to your site and keep home buyers and sellers engaged at the same time? … Continue reading
Agent Image customers will be happy to know that they will be given enhanced email capabilities as part of the online real estate website’s efforts to improve the business services of their clients.
Existing customers are being invited to upgrade their business email via Gmail to Google Apps – with the $199.00 fee waived as an added treat. It’s no industry secret that Google offers the best in industry security, trust, 50x more email storage than the industry average, proven cost savings and a 99.9% up-time reliability guarantee – allowing you to boost productivity and efficiency in this highly competitive real … Continue reading
Every month, the web strategists at Agent Image review home pages of real estate websites that are poised to perform. With a mix of style, substance and search marketing techniques, these 3 picks have earned a respected 5-star rating. Let’s take a closer look and see why.
The Core Group
With the real estate market today, it’s essential that your online presence extends beyond your main website. The Core Group is an example of a great agent website that makes use of social media links on the homepage. Social media integration is key because … Continue reading
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate