Instagram is a photo app available for Apple and Android mobile users. The app allows users to be creative by letting them apply one of the 18 featured digital filters to their photos then upload and share them with others.
With more than 80 million Instagram users, now might be a great time for you to hop on Instagram if you aren’t already.
Here are a few tips to help you use Instagram for your real estate business.
Build your inventory. Post a picture of every … Continue reading
Did you know that an average website visitor takes only around 8 seconds to decide whether to stay on your site? Â It takes more than visual appeal to make your real estate website achieve the goals that you have set.
Here are a five tips to make sure those passing visitors stay.
1. Be the solution.
There are two questions which your client will ask himself, “Am I in the right place?” and “What’s in here for me?”
The answer to his questions will depend on your expertise and how you can help him to successfully buy or sell a … Continue reading
People assume that they can just put up a website and the leads will come pouring in. Well that’s like opening up a new storefront, but not having a business sign to tell people who you are and that you’re open for business. Â Once your site is up and running, you need to do some online marketing to get your website out there.
Here are a few ways to market your real estate website and increase your website leads:
Google pay-per-click. This is a sponsored ad on Google and you pay everytime someone clicks on your ad. Â The link should go to … Continue reading
Twitter recently made an announcement that they updated their logo.
Please contact our customer support team at 1-800-492-6777
if you need to get the Twitter logo updated on your Agent Image website!
Facebook recently added 5 different levels of admins to their Facebook fanpages: Â Manager,Â Content Creator,Â Moderator,Â Advertiser andÂ Insights Analyst.
What do these levels mean for you and your real estate business?
Facebook automatically defaults all users to Manager access.
If you have an assistant that is helping you manage your real estate Facebook fan page, you may want to change their admin status from a Manager to a Content Creator.
The Manager level should be reserved for the owner of your real estate business for which the fan page was created.
Only the Manager level can add new admins, change the roles of current admins and remove admins.
If … Continue reading
If you are a businessman, a web professional or just any other technology-dependent citizen, then you must be using your email on a daily basis more than the average person. If you are using Gmail, then you may want to install this one.
What is Gmail Meter?
Gmail Meter as an app script that provides stats on the usage of your Gmail account, even better than how “Google Account Activity” has metered your Google account.
What use is this to you?
Knowing these numbers can optimize your Gmail usage and help you in maintaining efficiency in reading and delivering your messages.
What does Gmail … Continue reading
Real estate professionals are now making the most out of the digital marketing revolution by utilizing any medium and platform they can to market their services.
Aside from a professional Â website, you can create your own real estate video as a preview of what your company can offer or a teaser of what your latest featured property looks like. Here are some tips on how you can make your real estate videos sell:
1. No “This is the table… This is the kitchen… This is the bathroom…”
When giving a guided tour of the home, pointing to the living room and saying that … Continue reading
If you’re bored silly of writing long text entries and endless statistics for your real estate blog or website, Â inject some creativity to your marketing and create an Infographic.
Infographics are simple, graphic representations of information or data, used to present complex info quickly and clearly.
Take a look at this real estate infographic sample on Home Affordability from CreditScore.
Here’s why we like infographic as a marketing technique:
1. Simplicity and appeal.
Unless your prospects have the time of day, Â they probably won’t read the long text content on your site’s Buyer/Seller resource page.
Infographics segregate data into bite-sized chunks, accompanied … Continue reading
Yahoo! Real Estate takes the #1 spot as the most popular real estate-related website in January followed by HGTV FrontDoor. Online consumer intellgence company, Experian Hitwise, lists the rest of the top 10; ranked by visits for the week ending 01/28/2012.
For more real estate news and real estate tech tips,Â Like us on Facebook and Twitter.
QR codes are commonly read using scanners on mobile devices, but what if you want to decode a QR directly from your web browser, and your celphone isn’t nearby?
QRreader is an extension for Google Chrome which can easily read QR codes directly from the web browser and fetch the data inside the code just byÂ right clicking on the code image.
Show me how:
Install or open your Chrome browser.
Get QRreaderÂ here. and install.
Right click on the QR image sample on the left, then select “Read QR code from image” from the context menu. Wait until it scans your code.
If the QR code contains … Continue reading
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate