Check out these amazing new website launches from Agent Image! If you’re interested in remodeling your own real estate website, contact them for a free consultation at 1.866.825.9499!
The amount of work that needs to be done on both your main website and your social media sites, like Facebook can be quite time consuming. Do you recall how long it took you to just update everything? The usual time needed to get everything updated can take a few hours depending on how many social sites you manage. Copy-pasting and rewording your postings from your blog to multiple social sites can take up your valuable time.
Imagine the other things you could have done with the two hours? With that amount of time you could have done a myriad of … Continue reading
Energy is everything in the workplace. There’s the energy that fills the air when it’s the end of the week or when some great news has been announced. There’s also a different kind of energy when an important guest arrives or when the boss is in a bad mood. The bottom line is, the output of work really depends on the energy being created and expressed by managers and employees in the office.
Here are some tips to energize or re-energize the workplace to ensure great results and output. Â All items can be used for both managers and employees alike.
Remember that … Continue reading
We’re not saying to meddle in their personal lives. Â However, in honor of the month of February and that Valentine’s Day is only more or less a week away, here are some findings about dating and real estate from a survey conducted by Harris Interactive (as commissioned by Trulia).
Only 28% of those surveyed said they’d prefer someone who owned a home. The percentage of women preferring to date homeowners is bigger than men’s.
Owning a property does not pose a sign that an individual is ready for marriage or even a long term relationship, though it connotes that the individual is … Continue reading
Even RealtorsÂ© have jumped on the Tablet wagon. Â Most consider it as the most valuable gadget among other mobile devices. Â For some, it may just be a luxury item but it’s greatly beneficial.
One of the top advantages of having Tablet PC is being able to get your work done almost anywhere and while on the go. Not to mention it’s very travel friendly.
A Tablet PC may have limited functionality compared to a laptop but that means it costs less to support. Â It’s relatively rare for viruses or spywares to penetrate into it.
Some real estate agents taker their Tablet PC with … Continue reading
Not only is your real estate blog a great way to show potential clients your expertise, it’s also a great real estate marketing tool. Â However, one of the main issues of having a blog is updating on a regular basis. Â We’ve all been in that slump, so here’s five tips to help you be able to come up with.
Determine how often you want to post.
Once a week? Twice? Â Or perhaps publish 5 posts per month? Â Once you decide how frequently you want your blog to be updated, it’ll be easier to design a work system for yourself.
Create a plan of … Continue reading
The fact that people are now using their mobile devices to browse the web also means that they are starting to use it for other things like searches, entertainment, and more importantly, purchasing. Â Listed below are 5 reasons why your real estate business should have a mobile website.
The Rise of Mobile Device Usage
Out of 7 billion people in the world, 5.9 billion are mobile phone owners and 1.2 billion use their phones to browse the web.
In the US, there was a 55% increase in smartphone subscriptions to make for 98 million smartphone subscribers.
Mobile devices account for 8.49% of website hits.
Touch … Continue reading
Real estate agents have different tools they can use to get new sellers to list their homes with them, but your real estate website can be the most powerful tool that you have — as long as you nurture it.
Take a look at your website right now and answer these questions:
Is your profile page up-to-date?
Are you showcasing your recently sold listings?
Does your homepage include an MLS quick search and/or featured properties?
Are the photos on your own property listings page appealing?
Does your homepage include a lead capture form?
Does your homepage include your phone # and email?
Is your phone# and email very … Continue reading
Instagram is a photo app available for Apple and Android mobile users. The app allows users to be creative by letting them apply one of the 18 featured digital filters to their photos then upload and share them with others.
With more than 80 million Instagram users, now might be a great time for you to hop on Instagram if you aren’t already.
Here are a few tips to help you use Instagram for your real estate business.
Build your inventory. Post a picture of every … Continue reading
Did you know that an average website visitor takes only around 8 seconds to decide whether to stay on your site? Â It takes more than visual appeal to make your real estate website achieve the goals that you have set.
Here are a five tips to make sure those passing visitors stay.
1. Be the solution.
There are two questions which your client will ask himself, “Am I in the right place?” and “What’s in here for me?”
The answer to his questions will depend on your expertise and how you can help him to successfully buy or sell a … Continue reading
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate