Real estate agents have different tools they can use to get new sellers to list their homes with them, but your real estate website can be the most powerful tool that you have — as long as you nurture it.
Take a look at your website right now and answer these questions:
- Is your profile page up-to-date?
- Are you showcasing your recently sold listings?
- Does your homepage include an MLS quick search and/or featured properties?
- Are the photos on your own property listings page appealing?
- Does your homepage include a lead capture form?
- Does your homepage include your phone # and email?
- Is your phone# and email very apparent on all pages of your website?
- Do you have a real estate blog on your agent website?
- Is it clear on your homepage what cities/areas you serve?
- Do you have a full MLS search?
- Do you have an free email updates sign-up form?
If you answered no to at least 8 of the above, then it’s time to bring your greatest tool as a real estate agent up-to-date. Many websites have a back office where you can login and make many of your own changes using the WYSIWYG.
If you’re an Agent Image customer and you would like to update your website, please contact us here and we will help you get your website in order so you can start utilizing the best real estate tool you have.