Posted on November 1, 2012 by
The fact that people are now using their mobile devices to browse the web also means that they are starting to use it for other things like searches, entertainment, and more importantly, purchasing. Â Listed below are 5 reasons why your real estate business should have a mobile website.
The Rise of Mobile Device Usage
- Out of 7 billion people in the world, 5.9 billion are mobile phone owners and 1.2 billion use their phones to browse the web.
- In the US, there was a 55% increase in smartphone subscriptions to make for 98 million smartphone subscribers.
- Mobile devices account for 8.49% of website hits.
Touch and Go
- 87% of smartphone owners use their devices while they’re on-the-go.
- Engagement is quicker and easier especially when a click to call feature or a location finder in the mobile website or app are available.
- Mobile websites cost less to design and develop compared to a regular website because everything is simplified and stripped down.
- Even the content becomes minimal and should only include essential information.
- Your viewers’ data transfer fees won’t be as expensive because it’s downloading less and will, therefore, load into the mobile device much quicker than the regular website.
- Small businesses are able to attract local consumers with the use of location maps.
- 95% of smartphone users perform searches on their phones and 89% take action after performing their search.
- The mere mention of a location in an ad or search result can increase click-through rates up to 200%
- You reduce the risk of losing potential clients who might have a bad experience viewing your regular website through their mobile device.
- 61% of customers who visit a mobile unfriendly site are likely to go to a competitor’s site.
Creating and developing a mobile website gives you and your visitors a win-win scenario. The mobile world has arrived and you should let your real estate business benefit from it!
If you are interested in a mobile website or mobile apps for your business, at Agent Image, we have the service capabilities to get you started. Please call us at 1-800-979-5799 for more information or fill out our support form to send an online inquiry.
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate