The fact that people are now using their mobile devices to browse the web also means that they are starting to use it for other things like searches, entertainment, and more importantly, purchasing. Â Listed below are 5 reasons why your real estate business should have a mobile website.
The Rise of Mobile Device Usage
- Out of 7 billion people in the world, 5.9 billion are mobile phone owners and 1.2 billion use their phones to browse the web.
- In the US, there was a 55% increase in smartphone subscriptions to make for 98 million smartphone subscribers.
- Mobile devices account for 8.49% of website hits.
Touch and Go
- 87% of smartphone owners use their devices while they’re on-the-go.
- Engagement is quicker and easier especially when a click to call feature or a location finder in the mobile website or app are available.
- Mobile websites cost less to design and develop compared to a regular website because everything is simplified and stripped down.
- Even the content becomes minimal and should only include essential information.
- Your viewers’ data transfer fees won’t be as expensive because it’s downloading less and will, therefore, load into the mobile device much quicker than the regular website.
- Small businesses are able to attract local consumers with the use of location maps.
- 95% of smartphone users perform searches on their phones and 89% take action after performing their search.
- The mere mention of a location in an ad or search result can increase click-through rates up to 200%
- You reduce the risk of losing potential clients who might have a bad experience viewing your regular website through their mobile device.
- 61% of customers who visit a mobile unfriendly site are likely to go to a competitor’s site.
Creating and developing a mobile website gives you and your visitors a win-win scenario. The mobile world has arrived and you should let your real estate business benefit from it!
If you are interested in a mobile website or mobile apps for your business, at Agent Image, we have the service capabilities to get you started. Please call us at 1-800-979-5799 for more information or fill out our support form to send an online inquiry.