Posted on September 4, 2013 by
The amount of work that needs to be done on both your main website and your social media sites, like Facebook can be quite time consuming. Do you recall how long it took you to just update everything? The usual time needed to get everything updated can take a few hours depending on how many social sites you manage. Copy-pasting and rewording your postings from your blog to multiple social sites can take up your valuable time.
Imagine the other things you could have done with the two hours? With that amount of time you could have done a myriad of things like drive the kids to school, cook lunch, do the laundry, go to the grocery. Work wise, those two hours or so could have been spent responding to emails, checking new offers, updating current clients or even squeeze in a sales pitch or two. Sadly, quality deserves time and importance, not focusing on either of the two could have a negative impact.
To remedy that Facebook has come up with a new feature for all posts on their website. The ‘Embed Post’ option is now available for users and fan page operators alike. The latest version even lets big businesses embed their posts directly to any webpage of their choice. This makes for some interesting ways of doing business or marketing a property or venue.
You, as a real estate marketing specialist, can easily backtrack to old posts and simply get the embed code that you’ll need. Paste the codes on your site’s post and hit publish and you’re good to go. Just don’t forget to share it on other networks to maximize the traffic and exposure of the property you are selling.
Of course this is only one of many options you can try out with the new ’embed post’ feature. There are other ways you can market your property through the use of this wonderful new function from Mark Zuckerberg and the rest of his team from Facebook. If you ever need more help with this function or any Facebook function for that matter, you can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate