Posted on January 25, 2013 by
In a study done the previous year, marketers have planned to increase their mobile budget by 70%. Mobile apps aren’t just an accessory to businesses anymore but are becoming a great avenue for more sales. Â It’s about time you develop a real estate mobile app and look into incorporating these 4 essential features in it.
1. Push Notifications.
- These are alerts delivered by the app (e.g. update downloads).
- Anticipating your users needs is an makes for an effective push.
- Your real estate mobile app can alert users of new listings, open house schedules or even meetings with you.Just make sure you put value in every push you send out.
2. Location Based Information.
- If you’re a real estate agent serving in more than one community, you may opt for your users to be able to customize their notifications to the specific one they’re interested in.
- This is a vital feature for your mobile app for your real estate business. Â Look into having your app be able to recommend properties in your communities on-the -go.
3. Social Integration.
- This makes it easy for your users to share and recommend properties with others.
- Most mobile apps are connected to Twitter and Facebook but the important thing to note here is what is being shared rather than where.
4. Easy Transaction Process.
- Real estate agents understand what it’s like to be always on the go and still needing to handle their business.
- Develop a real estate mobile app with a feature viewing and signing documents easier.
Incorporating these 4 essentials features will make an effective real estate mobile app. Â However, don’t forget about giving it a great mobile marketing campaign to ensure its success.
Interested in developing a mobile app for you real estate business? Â At Agent Image, we have the service capabilities to get you started. Please call us at 1-800-979-5799 for more information or fill out our support form to send an online inquiry. Â You can also visit Â our mobile app design page.
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate