Posted on November 12, 2012 by
Not only is your real estate blog a great way to show potential clients your expertise, it’s also a great real estate marketing tool. Â However, one of the main issues of having a blog is updating on a regular basis. Â We’ve all been in that slump, so here’s five tips to help you be able to come up with.
Determine how often you want to post.
Once a week? Twice? Â Or perhaps publish 5 posts per month? Â Once you decide how frequently you want your blog to be updated, it’ll be easier to design a work system for yourself.
Create a plan of action.
Now that you know more or less how much you’ll be posting, it’s time to come up with a timetable.
Schedule a definite time (ex. every 7:00AM or every 6:00PM) to write and work on your posts.
Make it a habit so your brain gets used to it and you are less likely to get writer’s block.
Jot it down, now.
Nowadays, people never leave their homes without their phones. Â Your mobile phone comes in handy when you’ve come across an idea.
With your mobile phone, put your ideas so you won’t forget them and you’ll be able to get back to them once you’re in your writing mode.
Keep on writing.
Sometimes life off the internet gets to the best of us but there’s a way to work around this.
When ideas and inspiration just seem endless, just keep on writing. Â If you’re worried that you’ll over update your real estate blog, you can always schedule when your posts will be published.
If you’re having a bad case of writer’s block, go back through your old posts and see if there’s something that can be updated. Â For example, a new recreational center just officially opened in your neighborhood a year after you posted about its plans.
The more time you spend and work on your blog, coming up with and publishing content won’t be as daunting and difficult as it was before. Â Here’s an extra helpful tip: incorporate keywords in your posts so your potential real estate clients can easily find you.
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate