Posted on March 6, 2012 by
Real estate professionals are now making the most out of the digital marketing revolution by utilizing any medium and platform they can to market their services.
Aside from a professional Â website, you can create your own real estate video as a preview of what your company can offer or a teaser of what your latest featured property looks like. Here are some tips on how you can make your real estate videos sell:
1. No “This is the table… This is the kitchen… This is the bathroom…”
- When giving a guided tour of the home, pointing to the living room and saying that it is the living room is not only stating the obvious but eats up precious seconds of your video time.
- Instead, directly point out the special features of a home and describe what it would feel like living here.
2. Numbers sound boring.
- Talk as if you’re having a conversation with a real client so that they can relate to what you’re offering.
- No need to bore your video audience with numbers and stats. They can look up supplemental info to a separate page link if you want to discuss your market info in detail.
3. Sound and video quality.
- A good video is largely dependent on the sound quality and clarity of narration.Â If there is much ambient noise when you’re recording, opt to do a voice-over narration instead.
- If you’re not yet ready to hire a professional videographer and you’re making the video yourself, make sure to properly light the space that you’re shooting so that you can do justice to that beautiful home you’re featuring.
4. Location. Location. Location.
- A home is part of a neighborhood so don’t just showcase the property itself.
- Put it in context and incorporate a few frames of the nearby landmarks,schools, etc.. This way, your prospects can imagine themselves living in the house that you’re selling.
Your real estate video can help make or break your sales, or at least help you get more online leads. Use this reel revolution the best way you can. For more video marketing tips, catch our marketing specialists at 1.877.270.0303 or visit agentimage.tv.
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate