Posted on February 14, 2012 by
Infographics are simple, graphic representations of information or data, used to present complex info quickly and clearly.
- Unless your prospects have the time of day, Â they probably won’t read the long text content on your site’s Buyer/Seller resource page.
- Infographics segregate data into bite-sized chunks, accompanied by colorful graphics such as charts, diagrams, and illustrations.
- This allows you to understand and retain the statistics presented, making your prospects more informed, whether they are looking to buy or sell a property.
2. Accessible online and offline
- Since it’s published as an image, it can be easily saved on a laptop or mobile device even for offline use and can also be printed and distributed manually.
- Infographics contribute a lot in terms of company branding and promotionÂ and they look so appealing that thay are instantly shareable.
- A link to your website at the end of the infographic makes sure that people find their way back to your website.
- When effectively distributed, Infographics have the potential to reach your market not unlike a paid ad but with less cost. With the right design and content, you can come up with a great Infographic that can be disseminated through various platforms.Â Visual.ly is now looking into developing a platform where marketers can automatically have an infographic created and showcased.
Visual information is powerful, but requires a bit of work to create. You can ask a graphic designer to help you make sure that you’re effectively getting your message across.
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate