Posted on September 26, 2011 by
Hey fellow real estate professionals, need an idea to reconnect with your existing clients and leads? If you’re in the Los Angeles area, here’s an interesting casting call for redesigning your home interior by a celebrity home designer on a major cable t.v. show. Feel free to send this information to your clients who may be interested in a make-over for their home:
Authentic Entertainment (Bravo’s Flipping out; TLC’s Toddlers & Tiaras) is seeking charismatic, upscale, sophisticated couples and families in the greater Los Angeles area for a new network makeover series for a free home interior re-design by our celebrity home designer.
- Is your house beautiful, but you have 1 or 2 rooms that cause friction?
- Do you and your partner have conflicting design tastes and need help making the styles work together?
- Is it time for a remodel but your spouse likes things the way they are?
- Does your partner have all the space and you have no area to call your own?
- Do you feel you have good taste but somehow everything turns out tacky?
TELL US YOUR STORY! How can our celebrity designer help turn your house into your dream home?
APPLY ASAP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent photos of you and your partner/spouse/family
- Photos of the room(s) you would like redesigned
- Why you need these rooms redesigned
- Your contact info
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate