Posted on February 15, 2011 by
Whether you’re an agent or an individual trying to sell your own home, few online real estate websites can give your listings better exposure than Trulia. If you haven’t already heard of it, Trulia is a popular real estate search engine that has revolutionized the business by offering a trove of resources, tools and an active online community to help people find homes for sale. The site is also a reference for local real estate market info and allows you to connect directly with other real estate professionals via Trulia Voices.
To give you an idea of Trulia’s reach, the site receives 120 million page views per month and reaches 9 million monthly unique consumers in their most active stage of lifetime spending. The Trulia report also mentions that a whopping 72% of its users are planning to purchase a home in the next year. These are some of the reasons why it is one of the best venues to market your listings online, promote your personal brand and dialogue with serious buyers and sellers.
Here is what you can expect after adding your own listings to Trulia:
- Free Exposure – Once you add your listing to Trulia, you are part of a database viewed by millions of people who are in the market for a new home. With that amount of potential buyers, the odds that the home you are selling is the right one for them increases drastically. And the beauty of it all is that it is absolutely free of charge.
- Real Time Leads – As soon as an interested buyer views your listing, you will be notified in real time. This gives you the opportunity to act on leads immediately and improve your chances of closing a deal. In the case of having multiple leads interested in your property, you have the power to differentiate the serious ones from the casual inquirers – making it easier to prioritize your responses.
- Engaging Listings – Each Trulia listing is complete with all the essentials such as your contact info, unlimited photos and open house hours. You can also provide a link to your own agent website. All information that home buyers need is made available at a glance so that they can determine whether or not it is the right house for them from the get go.
- Reporting – Trulia also offers weekly traffic reports on each listing – perfect for updating clients regarding their listing’s performance. Track how many views a listing has logged and find out which ones generate the most feedback.
As a supplement to the property listings on your real estate website, submitting your listings to Trulia puts you, the real estate professional, in one of the best places online to market your expertise. All it takes is a few moments of your time to set up an account online and Trulia will do the rest.
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate