Posted on December 22, 2010 by
Do you ever wonder why you aren’t getting as many leads as you think you should? Oftentimes, the solution to this problem doesn’t take more than a quick revamp of your real estate website and an efficient follow-up system. Follow these practical tips and you’re on your way to yielding more leads.
Add fresh content – Leaving the same page on your real estate website for months on end sends out a signal to customers that you aren’t up to date. It is important that you update your content every two to three months to show that you have your eyes on the ball by regularly maintaining your website. Change the look of your page by using a different copy, design or color scheme. That way, you will be showing customers that you have something new to offer them and therefore encourage repeat visits to your website.
Use an effective lead capture – Whenever a potential customer visits your website, you only have a few seconds to catch his attention. Use this opportunity to get their contact details by getting them to fill out a short form saying you will get in touch with them ASAP. You also want to encourage them to learn more by offering whatever incentives you can. State what you can do for them now by citing perks such as cash backs on the purchase of their home or automated email alerts.
Short and sweet – Always make your ads direct to the point and relevant to your customer’s needs. You want to keep them short and succinct. Avoid boasting about how many homes you sold last year – your potential customer doesn’t care and wants to know what you can do for him now.
Connectivity is everything – Since the majority of new leads show up in your email, you don’t want to miss out on anything just because you are on the road or at an open house. Syncing your email on your phone gives you access to new leads even while on the fly. Most customers expect a reply within an hour, so your response rate is crucial. As soon as a lead lands in your inbox, act on it immediately.
Gauge your ad’s effectiveness – There are analytics tools that allow you to view how many people have clicked on your listing and viewed it. By using these features, you will have an idea of what actually works and what doesn’t. Use these findings to your advantage.
Co-branding ads – If you are working with another party such as a mortgage broker or appraiser, you can cut costs by sharing an ad space with them. Have their company name or logo in your ad and split the cost with them while you both enjoy the same exposure.
Follow through – Always keep your customer database updated. Device a system that enables you to send out email alerts quickly and efficiently so that when one of them decides they want to buy or sell a home, you will be top of mind.
For more info, contact email@example.com or call 1.800.492.6777.
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate