Posted on October 26, 2010 by
Every month, the web strategists at Agent Image review home pages of real estate websites that are poised to perform. With a mix of style, substance and search marketing techniques, these 3 picks have earned a respected 5-star rating. Let’s take a closer look and see why.
The Core Group
With the real estate market today, it’s essential that your online presence extends beyond your main website. The Core Group is an example of a great agent website that makes use of social media links on the homepage. Social media integration is key because it engages your visitors and encourages potential clients to connect with you in various ways. It’s a quick and cost-effective way to spread the latest and greatest about local real estate trends, hot properties, trends and updates.
The site also has a wealth of resources from real estate news and market updates to a blog with genuinely interesting and helpful articles. The listing pages have large, beautiful photos and videos with detailed descriptions on each property. This website is also very mobile-friendly and can be viewed on an iPad or iPhone. Hats off, Core Group, on a real estate website well done.
HB Group Realty
The emotional connection a website creates is just as key as the content. Well-thought out, targeted design speaks worlds about you as a broker or agent and what you value and the kind of clients you want to attract.Â The unique home page layout of the HB Group Realty site incorporates uncluttered, user-friendly navigation where the focus is prominently directed to the property listings.
The home page also features beautifully rendered social media icons, call-to-action forms and contact information links. A Quick Search form accessible from the home page provides an easy way for home buyers to get straight to properties – and when they’re there, pages greet them large headings and organized, detailed listing descriptions.
Helen Kurtz’s website gets high marks for search engine optimization, usability and branding. The easy to navigate, elegant layout site features use of one-click property searches, sorted by neighborhood and by property type.Â Links to each area provide clear links to visitors and are great food for search engines.Â Three different calls to action on the home page help point visitors out to how the website can help them. The site also packs a wealth of useful information like bus routes, map, a news room, great articles with rich content and tons of community information.
What do you think of these real estate agent websites, or any others out there for matter?
If you want to increase your real estate business, you need to put together the best website you can. Designing a website that stands out is a surefire way to generate real estate leads, and at Agent Image, our web strategists and marketing consultants are working every day to provide you with new ways to market yourself to buyers and sellers. Consultations are free, so get started! For more Agent Image reviews , take a peek at some of our Success Stories on our top producing websites.
- Domain Names
- Real Estate Blogging
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Mobile Apps
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Tech Tips
- Real Estate Web Design
- Real Estate Wordpress Websites
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- 10 Markets with the Fastest-Rising Real Estate Prices
- 100 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Post
- 4 Essential Features that should be in your Real Estate Mobile App
- 5 Reasons Why Your Real Estate Business Should Have a Mobile Website
- 6 Benefits of Tablet PCs for Real Estate Agents
- 8 Seconds to Impressing Your Website Visitors
- A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Tool
- Adding Your Own Listings on Trulia
- Agent Image Reviews – Notable Website Trends of 2011
- Agent Image Reviews 3 Top Producing Agent Sites
- Agent Image Reviews Custom Homepages and Tips for Good Homepage Design
- Can Instagram Help Your Real Estate Business?
- Compose Hiqh Quality Content for Your Real Estate Blog
- Domain Name Promo — .coms now only 10.99/year!
- Energize Your Team to Maximize Results
- Facebook Creates Different Levels of Admins for Fanpages
- Get Your Gmail Stats with Gmail Meter
- Have You Considered Your Client’s Love Life?
- How A Real Estate Agent Can Increase Their Leads
- How The New Facebook Embed Post Can Impact your Business
- Keeping it Real: The Scoop on Real Estate Marketing Today
- Let Google Apps Give Your Real Estate Business a Boost : An added bonus for Agent Image clients
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
- New Website Launch Party
- Ongoing Casting! Interior Design Series for a Major Network
- Power up your Real Estate WordPress Blog with these Great Plugins and Extensions
- Quick Tech Bites: QRreader – Read QR codes right from your browser!
- Quick Tips on How to Get More Leads
- Real Estate Marketing Tip: Say It Well with Infographics
- Realtor Tips: Post your Trulia Rentals on Craigslist
- Switching to the iPhone 5 to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- The Secret to Effective Real Estate Websites
- The Value Of Being Seen In Social Media
- Tips for A Better Real Estate Video
- Tips for Creating Great Headlines for Your Property Listings
- Top 10 Most Visited Real Estate Sites
- Twitter Has Updated Their Logo
- Using an Effective Email Signature for Your Real Estate Business
- Using WordPress to Power Your Real Estate Website
- Web Conferencing Tools for Real Estate